Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Mary Taylor

Note:
Dear Friends,

As we approach Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season, my family and I would like to extend our warmest holiday wishes to you and your family. This is a wonderful time of year to reflect on our blessings and say thank you for your continued support.

Our oldest son, Joe, started college this year at The University of Akron (go Zips!) and our younger son, Michael is a freshman at Green High School. It seems only a short time ago that they were learning to tie their shoes or ride a bike. Now, its work boots and driving lessons. My parents are both retired and my wonderful Grandma is approaching 96. I am blessed with a loving family and am honored to also serve you as Ohio's Auditor of State.

Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving, Joyous Holiday Season, and Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Mary Taylor