Monday, January 10, 2011

BUTLER COUNTY: Clerk Update -- Wyrick Email

The following email went out to Butler County Central Committee Members:
Dear Central Committee Member:

I am asking for your vote on Wednesday, January 12th at 6:30 at Tori Station to become the next Clerk of Courts.
As Chief Deputy of the Clerk of Courts office, my duties include the management of two divisions, nine departments, four branch offices, 78 employees, and the collection and distribution of fifty million dollars each year. My leadership role in county and state technology development is extensive. In addition, I have implemented court systems in four states and earned national recognition.
You can be assured of my commitment to the Republican Party with years of grassroots campaigning, website development, yard sign organization, voter data analysis and phone bank efforts for state and local candidates. My contributions were recognized in 2010 when I received the honor of being named "Fairfield Republican of the Year".
I am well prepared to work hard in this position and continue serving the citizens of Butler County and the Republican Party.
Sincerely,
Jeff Wyrick