On Thursday’s Joy Behar Show on HLN, host Behar quipped that former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has returned “like jock itch,” after playing a clip of Palin on Fox News Channel making fun of CBS anchor Katie Couric. Behar: “I give Sarah Palin credit. She’s out of favor. She’s out of the limelight. And then, suddenly, she’s back like jock itch, and just as snarky as ever.”
After commentary from her panel members for the segment, the HLN host ended up cracking that Palin is reminding people that she’s “illiterate” because the former Alaska governor also alluded to her own answer to Couric’s question about what she reads. Behar: “I think that she learned from being on Saturday Night Live that the way to reconstruct your image is to take the joke on yourself. But all she‘s doing is reminding us that she’s illiterate.”
OK, a few points:
1. Joy, how do you know what Jock itch feels like? Makes me wonder again about what restroom you use...hmmmm...
2. Joy, you know as much about literacy as you supposedly do about comedy, which explains why no one comes to your shows anymore.
3. You watch Saturday Night Live? No wonder your comedy sucks.
4. The verbiage from your mouth reminds me of the video they used to show us in health class regarding sexually transmitted diseases and the dangers of not keeping yourself clean. I'm just sayin.
5. If you want ratings, try a guest host. I hear your show is deader than Larry King's.