Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mark's Announcement: I'm Doing Movie Reviews!

Hey, all. As readers and listeners to TIB know, I am a big fan of films, comics, and science fiction. At times, I have posted movie reviews here, as has Matt. However, my cousin, the BuckeyeBoogeyMan, has started a film review site (originally dedicated to horror), and has asked me to write reviews on comic book films, comic books, as well as science fiction films and shows. So, I invite all of you to go over to Buckeye Boogeyman and check out my reviews as well as those of my cousin. Enjoy and let me know what you think....

I have three reviews up currently of films out in theatres: Thor, X-Men First Class, and the freshly released Green Lantern movie starring Ryan Reynolds. I will also be doing reviews of movies on DVD, video, etc. involving comics and scifi. Thanks, and happy reading! God bless!