Friday, January 06, 2012

Owens Statement on Receiving the Ohio Right to Life PAC Endorsement

Statement: <blockquote>
Batavia Township – On Wednesday, January 4, 2012, the Ohio Right to Life Political Action Committee issued endorsements for the primary election for the General Assembly to be held on March 6, 2012.  Nick Owens, Republican candidate for the Ohio House of Representatives for the 66th District was one of those to receive an endorsement by this well known Pro Life and anti-abortion group.
 
“I am honored and humbled to receive the endorsement of the Ohio Right to Life PAC.  It is easy for candidates and politicians to say they are Pro Life.  Unfortunately, at times this empty rhetoric to simply get elected.  This is not the case for me.  I am Pro Life because it is the fabric of my being,” stated Republican candidate Nick Owens.
 
“I believe my personal story would give the Right to Life community a very persuasive voice for the sanctity of life in the Ohio House of Representatives.  My mother chose life when she was just seventeen years old.  I am thankful everyday for my mother’s decision to give me the gift of life.  My mother delivering me at such a young age has given me the perspective of what it means to be Pro Life in Ohio and the United States.  With every abortion is another lost gift and miracle to our communities, Nation, and World,” stated Owens.
</blockquote>