Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Speaker Vetoed Me

WMD Fans Rejoice!

After Mark's accident, I was content to let WMD sit here because without Mark's input I really had lost a lot of my will to do this regularly.

Loyal readers of WMD have the Ohio House of Representatives in general and three "unnamed" Southwestern Ohio members specifically to thank for The Return of WMD. The best way to NOT silence a critic is to NOT give said critic a job.

I'll be making some changes here over the coming days as I ramp up operations here again.

What won't change is the WMD commitment to hold Ohio Republicans accountable for the principles they claim to hold dear but betray at the drop of a hat...or a dollar bill...or whatever.

I want to personally thank the Speaker (and his staff) for rekindling my fire.

Enjoy...