Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WMD Blast

AP News Alerts:

10:20AM
WASHINGTON (AP) The Federal Reserve reports that the nation's industrial output rose by 0.3 percent in July, pushed higher by another large gain in manufacturing.
It's the worst economy since Hoover since we're outsourcing all of these manufacturing jobs. I demand an investigation! And of course, I blame Bush...

Links:

  • The 78th Carnival of Ohio Politics has been posted. Be sure to check it out!

  • Need a laugh today? Try this howler from that whackjob Harvey Wasserman. I laughed the entire time... Hey Harvey...how's Governor Blackwell doing?


  • I know I love this: "If Jean Schmidt had her way, Planned Parenthood would be closed in Ohio and across the country." posters are now available. I'm pretty sure that Republican pro-lifers will LOVE these... They also come in John Boehner, Steve Chabot, and Jim Jordan...


  • Scott Lepsky reminds me that I wanted to mention this story in the Blast today. As if Michael Vick didn't have enough trouble on his plate, now he's been served with a lawsuit that alledges, among other things, ties to Al Qaeda. FOX News has the story here.


  • More later...