Friday, October 30, 2009

BUTLER COUNTY UPDATE: About That Email...

At some point today, someone using the email address butlerctygop@gmail.com sent out a blast with copies of three posts under the WMD banner.

I was not consulted. I have no idea who sent the email. The email was not sanctioned by me. And I don't believe it was sanctioned by the Butler County Republican Party.

If I were to send out an email, I would use my own name. Also, I wouldn't put the whole post in the email either. I would tease it and give you a link to the spot where you could find it on WMD. Why? Because I'm in the "business" of getting traffic to WMD... If I am giving away the whole story in an email, you aren't coming here for that content...and I want you to come here!

While I appreciate that whomever sent this email blast out agrees with what I have to say, I really wish they had done it a bit differently...